Friday, August 20, 2010

Microsoft Boot Camp - GOA

It was a pleasure to be part of Microsoft Boot Camp in GOA from 16-18 August, 2010. The trip started on 16th morning with me taking flight with other Microsoft Student Partners who were invited for the event.



The flight was complete fun, Thanks to Neetika for her all time masti. Infact I was wondering if flight stewart throws her out of plane. :P

Finally we arrived in GOA...I had one mantra in my mind "GO GOA!!!". It was luxury to have stayed in Neelam The Grand, Calangute.

Day one - Sessions, Meeting Microsoft Employees and Academia Team. It was learning as well as fun. On my way, I visited BITS Pilani GOA Campus, found it too good a place to study.



Though the agenda was tight for the event on Day two. I managed to hire bikes and went for drive with friends. It was amazing experience to drive in rain. Hardly slept.




Personally liked few sessions and MSP Annoncements. Day three was a mixed bag as we had to leave. But we managed to visit Aguda fort, Central Jail, some beaches without skipping the main agenda of the meet. Delhi User group was named best UG in India, a feat worth cheering!





In all, awesome and truely an expirence of lifetime. Made some new friends specially Vikas and Snigdha with whom I met for first time. Thanks Microsoft and fellow MSPs.

1 Responses to “Microsoft Boot Camp - GOA”

Trisha said...
August 21, 2010 at 12:02 AM

Seems you enjoyed a lot.


Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved Edunology - Saumya Aggarwal | 2010
Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited