Saturday, April 2, 2016

Best Deal: Where to buy Baby Wipes in Singapore?

Recently, I did some search on buying baby wipes in Singapore. Here are my findings:


Two of my three friends told me to buy them in Baby Fair. Based on the most popular recommendation, I decided to make trip to Baby Fair at Expo. I found that Guardian had a big booth selling diapers, wipes etc. They had scheme on wipes which were costing $2 for pack of 3*30 i.e. 90 wipes. I found out that the big pack contains 90 sheets and comes in bundle of 3 packs, hence total 270 sheets together. I had bought few packs but they soon ran out and that was a learning. This time idea was to buy more so that stock does not run out quickly. Again the analysis happended and here are the findings. Only restriction was Johnson Baby Wipes as my wife did not want it owing to its
foul sell, rest most brands seemed good.

Store Pack  Price Brand
Baby Fair 3*90 6 Guardian
Guardian Online 3*90 5.1 Guardian
Red Mart 3*90 8.8 Kodomo
Fair Price Online 3*90 6.68* Fairprice
Qoo10 3*90 7.35 Lucky Baby

This table was picked up based on availability and cheapest wipes. Clear winner is Guardian, wipes are made in Malaysia and are of very good quality.

*Fairprice had a pack of 200 sheets, price has been interpolated
 .

0 Responses to “Best Deal: Where to buy Baby Wipes in Singapore?”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved Edunology - Saumya Aggarwal | 2010
Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited