Sunday, March 28, 2010

Trip to Uttar Pradesh, India

Guys today i went to U.P., it was a one day program with family. Thats right and it also means that I had to do a lot of driving. Coming to the point, I really liked the people of U.P. They are really generous and greet visitors with lot of charm. But the ride inside U.P. from Delhi (my homecity) was not smooth.

The roads are too loosy maintained. Have a look at one snap!




There are bumps in the roads, and when you know you have to drive another 100kms with avegare speed of 25 miles per hour, you would say alongwith me what a shit!!!!
But as it was family program, I decided to go with it. Apart from those driving hassels, I really enjoyed my trip specially those mid dhabas and eateries. I still can feel the taste of those shikanjis and samosas....

Do comment on your observation of similar issues.

0 Responses to “Trip to Uttar Pradesh, India”

Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved Edunology - Saumya Aggarwal | 2010
Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited