Sunday, September 5, 2010

Day after Website Analytics

I spend most of my day checking the analytics of the website and how it has done in recent past. I am quite impressed with the results.

Here is the summary of my findings:

1. Top most site on both Bing and Google with key word "saumya aggarwal"

2. Top most referring sites Facebook and MeraWindows

3. Top traffic destinations



4. Last Month page views - 1000

Thanks a lot readers for all this. Based on the analysis, I have figured out key areas of improvement and this will help me to come up with better offerings.

2 Responses to “Day after Website Analytics”

Anonymous said...
September 5, 2010 at 10:19 AM

Good going bro.


John Chow said...
September 5, 2010 at 10:20 AM

Nice.


Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved Edunology - Saumya Aggarwal | 2010
Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited