Monday, August 30, 2010

Aashayein Movie - A waste

I went for Aashayein with my MSP friends (why did I listen to them) and thought it could be a good watch with Nagesh Kukonnor reputation.





The movie started with Rahul (John Abraham) earning huge amount of money on cricket gambling. After that the movie is all negative.

Nafisa (Sonal Sehgal) is looking good but has too short an apperance. The movie revolves around death which started with Rahul getting know about Lung Cancer. Don’t know how Nagesh could write that pathetic script and unnecessarily figuring out vague imaginations and characters.

There is no emotional connect and the social message of smoking isn’t getting portrated at all. According to me, Aashayen tried matching up to ‘Anand’. Even the movie had couple of scenes from ‘Anand’.

Most Important, the popular song used in promos “Mera Jina hai Kya, Marna hai Kya” was missing from the movie. That was irrational and unexpected.

At the end, good acting, no script and poor scenes. A package that is far away from selling and a total Paisa waste. I don’t know if I am gonna kill Srishti (my MSP friend) for making me watch this disaster.

2 Responses to “Aashayein Movie - A waste”

Raj said...
August 30, 2010 at 3:30 PM

yes man. You are correct.


Mark said...
August 30, 2010 at 3:48 PM

Thanks. I was planning to go, now I feel I have seen saved.


Post a Comment

All Rights Reserved Edunology - Saumya Aggarwal | 2010
Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited